Sometimes when a loss occurs and you have to file an insurance claim things don’t go as smoothly as they should. When this happens you can feel very unsure of what to do next or who to reach out to for help. 


  • Do you have damage but your claim has been denied?
  • Have you filed a claim, but have not received a response?
  • Is the insurance company not communicating with you in a timely manner? 
  • Do you feel like the insurance company won’t call you back? 
  • Do you feel that you have been paid far too little for your damages?
  • Are you so frustrated you feel like filing a complaint?


There are steps you can take!


The Texas Department of Insurance recommends that you consider hiring a Public Insurance Adjuster before you file a complaint (here is the link).


A Public Insurance Adjuster can help you navigate the claims process, and act as a negotiator between you and the insurance company. The experts at Insurance Claims Management Public Adjusting have years of experience working with insurance companies and thoroughly understand the claims process. As the Texas Department of Insurance states, they work for you!


Call ICM Public Adjusting for more information. 1-866-981-5330 or email 


TDI License #2480623


Author: client

View All Posts by Author